unit 2 my 3 ideas


My first idea will be an editorial urban fashion magazine but it will be aimed at a niche audience, the reason I have chosen to do this type of magazine is because of the style and it’s a niche product it’s aimed at a certain type of audience and also no one has ever done an editorial urban fashion magazine so my idea is very different.

The purpose: The purpose of my magazine is to attract the niche audience into buying a high end magazine and also it’s to inform and persuade or comment or a particular target such as what I have chosen which is an editorial urban fashion magazine. The purpose of it being editorial is too comment and give opinions on the fashion instead of stating what it is. The word urban is taken from cultural purposes it’s a fission of cultural, lifestyle, ideas and attitudes, so my purpose is to make this magazine very informative.

Target Audience: The target audience for my project will be aimed at a niche audience this is due to the fact of it being quite editorial and urban fused together, so I would say it would be mainly aimed at women but men would appeal to this magazine because urban fashion can be a worn by a male or female.  I would say from the ages of 25 upwards because of the urban fashion.

Platform: The platform for the product would be advertised on every multimedia platform such as Facebook and Instagram and also platforms such as Google and high end fashion website, a platform with a high audience.  A niche platform that connects with people with the same interests and hobbies and personal associations, some niche networks share the same common interests.

 

My second idea is a sports and celebrity e magazine for females, the reason I have chosen to do a sports magazine for females is because it’s usually males that get magazine named after them again this idea will be aimed at a niche audience which will be females who play sports.

The purpose:  The purpose of my sports magazine is to persuade more women to do sports also it’s to inform that not only men can do sports women can as well. The purpose of this magazine is to give its advertiser a chance to share with the readers about their products, it’s like the same purpose as a business website.

Target Audience: The target audience for this would be a niche audience because it’s aimed at just women, the age range for this product would be between the ages of 20 upwards because I want to use older women for my magazine for example Nicola Adams she is a female boxer, and a gold medallist, my target audience should be around her age which is 35.

Platform:  The platform my product will also be put on multimedia platforms such as snapchat Instagram to communicate with the target audience there will be hash tags trending to view the magazines and also it will be put on sports magazines such as sky sports and bbc sports news.


My third idea will be based on another digital publishing product which is an e book an electronic version of book which you can access on a computer or a certain type of handheld device, my e book will be about everyday lifestyle.

The purpose: The purpose of this product is to inform and educate people about everyday lifestyle in an electronic device , another purpose is so that people can read more and because it’s an electronic book it can be used portable , so people can access it everywhere they go , the purpose of it all is to educate the audience.
Target Audience: The target audience will be aimed at any type of audience because this product doesn't just appeal to one type of audience it appeals to everyone  because the product about lifestyle , so therefore I would say it appeals to all ages ranges.
Platform :  The platform for this product would be advertised on multimedia platforms such as Google Facebook and instagram , that way my product will reach a high percentage of my target audience .

Comments

Popular Posts