production mangement 3

Today me and my group have made a start on the risk assessment and we have finished our story board and finished the script for our campaign video , we also made a start on our props , costume and make up list and also made a start on our call sheets overall I think my group has made real progress with almost finishing all of our pre production tasks. I think overall our time management has been very productive because we have completed to full tasks today.


with my group I think we work very well together and that we produce quite high standard work considering the time frame we have been given , but despite the time frame altogether we have completed as a group about 6 tasks .


Our targets for this week is to complete and finalise all our pre production work so that when it comes to the actual filming day we will know exactly what to do and so that everything goes to plan smoothly.



 



Comments

Popular Posts