my media consumption


My Media Consumption

Be honest- this is NOT a test J




 
What? e.g. social networks, film, TV, newspaper, radio, music streaming
How (platform)? e.g. iPad, TV, YouTube, DVD, Xbox, laptop
Frequency and time spent? (per day)
Purpose?
Mode of reception: primary / secondary / tertiary?
Passive or active?
 
Riverdale (Netflix)
 
 
 
 
 
On my TV
Around 2 hours
Entertainment
 
Secondary
Active
 
Dave new album Music (Spotify and sound cloud)   
 
 
 
 
 
IPhone on sound cloud
About an hour
Entertainment
I listen to this album to stratify myself for self-confidence.
Secondary
Passive
 
Snapchat (app)
 
 
 
 
IPhone on the app snapchat
All day
To check my social media activity
Primary
Active
 
 
Power ( Netflix)
 
 
 
 
IPhone on 123movies
2 to 3 hours
Entertainment ,
Secondary
Passive
 
 
 
Watch famous you tubers
 
 
 
 YouTube
 2 hours
Entertainment
Secondary
Passive because there can be adverts involved

Comments

Popular Posts