Evaluation

We were asked to conduct a focus group , were we had to verbally pitch our ideas to the people in our group , my pitch included my moodboard , table , swot analysis and my three ideas , after i had finished pitching my idea , everyone gave their individual feedback , based on this feedback i came to an overall conclusion on what idea out of the three ideas i should chose , so based on this the idea i have chosen is the idea 2 which is a sports female version of e magazine the reason i have decided to chose this idea is purely based on the fact that its aimed at a niche audience and that , its unique right now in the world so it would be a better advertised on multimedia platforms. The contributions made to me picking idea 2 overall its due to the honest feedback given by my peers on how well of an idea it is , because i incorporated very niche factors and elements. They mainly said that my idea is very relevant in today's society at the moment and has very good concepts incorporated into it such as its not aimed at males which is what sports magazines are based on now a days , one thing they really specified is the way i put this idea together , how it went from a simple idea and adapted into a moodboard then i gathered feedback from my questionnaire then i made a mood board based on this idea , they really were amazed how well thought my idea was when it came to strengths , weaknesses and threats and opportunities . The reason i have not chosen my other two ideas which were the fashion e magazine and the lifestyle based digital publishing product such as an e book or e magazine , the reason for me not picking these two ideas is purely because they was not as thought out or planned as well as my second idea , and plus the feedback i was getting from my focus group was not as positive as my second idea , they prefered my second more than the other two , when it came too presenting my moodboards for idea 1 and 3 , they were asking question related to the colour scheme for my first idea was mainly pink which is a feminine colour so it wasnt really showing diversity , so when it comes to going against other fashion magazine it wouldn't stand out or look unique in any aspect or originality whereas with idea 2 it had females on it but had masculine colours incorporated into it . So i have decided to go with idea 2 because it's the most unique and different.

Comments

Popular Posts