Task 1 (C) Audio recordings

I recorded my voice re sighting the monologue from the film the mocking bird. For this recording I will need the appropriate equipment such as my own microphone which is provided on my phone in HD , it is obviously not the most high quality microphone but , it produces great quality sounds in my opinion , because i will be using my equipment for these two particular recordings I wanted to pick up the sound as evenly as possible. for these two recording i recorded them in two separate locations to test the quality of sound to see whether the audio produced would be effected in anyway , so my first location was in a room and the 2nd location was outside. This first Audio track i recorded could possibly be used for film purposes because the audio recorded in the first track is based off the film the mocking bird. My second recording could be used for a radio segment, but because i filmed in a different location and my microphone is not the best it picked a few outside noises while I was recording whereas with a high Technique microphone it would only pick up your speech . 


 





Comments

Popular Posts